Short, Simple and Sweet

A blog about family, fitness, nutrition, and staying sane while finding the perfect balance.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I split my pants....


Yup. While completing Fitness Blender #27 (kettlebell workout) I totally ripped my shorts.  That was a riot! I've only done that once before, while climbing at Joshua Tree a billion years ago.

I'm pretty worn out and my brain is all fuzzy, spent the day running around with the kiddos. Tonight is my debut attempt at voice acting for this series with Oliver

Check it out! 

And finally the offending shorts:



And then some of what's going on:

Ft. Steilacoom Park

I get done with the workout and HE wants his picture taken! Hmmph. :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by Ollustrator. Powered by Blogger.

© Short, Simple and Sweet, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena