Short, Simple and Sweet

A blog about family, fitness, nutrition, and staying sane while finding the perfect balance.

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Summer Fest 2013


Yesterday, the Conman and I went to Summer Fest 2013 with my good friend Maylin. We. had. a. BLAST! Spent countless hours in the Kid Zone area that consisted bouncy houses and a petting Zoo. We ate.. (not so great).. and enjoyed a 1980's style hair band with lots of good music and laughs. Connor kept running up to the stage and eventually the lead singer jumped down to the ground and Connor ran screaming to hide behind my back. Good times. Luckily before we went I did Fitness Blender workout 24 and am about to complete #25. Chugging along!

Also going to go pick up Hanna and Ollie tonight, YAY! And I spoke to Jake on the phone last night, I miss that brat!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by Ollustrator. Powered by Blogger.

© Short, Simple and Sweet, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena