Short, Simple and Sweet

A blog about family, fitness, nutrition, and staying sane while finding the perfect balance.

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Spinach and the Con Con



My sweet boy eating a dinner last night. He had:



-Sweet potato with ghee
-Sauteed spinach with coconut oil
-He also had a nitrite free/organic turkey snack (but he ate that all up )
-He also had a large black plum that went fast!

I actually completed yesterday completely Paleo and I feel really good. I noticed a huge increase in energy today despite feeling knotted up about Court/practicum tomorrow.

I started out my morning trying oil pulling with coconut oil. Interesting. I will post more on that soon.

Today I've consumed:


Breakfast: 16 oz unsweetened almond milk, drop of chocolate stevia, and 1 scoop Rocking Wellness on my way to practicum for a few hours (on my day off no less) and a glass of lemon water

Lunch: Leftover broccoli slaw, leftover cuke/tomato salad, romaine lettuce, baked salmon. More lemon water. Glass of unsweetened almond milk with chia seeds

Snack: 8oz unsweetened almond milk with 1.5 scoops Rocking Wellness

Dinner: Half a baked sweet potato with ghee, sauteed spinach in coconut oil, grape tomatoes, 1.5 fried eggs

Snack: Beef jerky and I'm not proud that it was just a regular nasty brand from the corner store.. so yes it had nitrates but I wanted to get the kids out of the house for a walk and it was sooooo tempting to get chips or a candy bar so I settled for this.

Another snack: Big scoop of raw maple almond butter. Seriously lovely delicious stuff.

I completed these work outs today:






And to top of this post: Here is a video of Connor eating that spinach.





1 comments:

  1. oh, my....Connor is sooooooo cute!!
    Peace & Raw Health,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by Ollustrator. Powered by Blogger.

© Short, Simple and Sweet, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena