Short, Simple and Sweet

A blog about family, fitness, nutrition, and staying sane while finding the perfect balance.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Tattoo tattoo tattoo


As you can see from the title... I got  me a tattoo. That would make #3 for me.. but it has been about 8-9 years since the last one. It hurt.. but it was worth it. I love it, the artist was really awesome.


Let's see what else is going on??
- Just doing mom stuff with all the kiddos and trudging along through my practicum and school

Oliver, the kiddos, and I recently made a late night trek to see Pacific Rim 3D. I highly recommend it, such a fun movie, no one was disappointed.. and thankfully Connor slept the whole movie since it was so late.. sweeeeet.

Thats it for now. Short, simple, and sweet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by Ollustrator. Powered by Blogger.

© Short, Simple and Sweet, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena