Short, Simple and Sweet

A blog about family, fitness, nutrition, and staying sane while finding the perfect balance.

Friday, August 9, 2013

Loving my fats...

HA! The fats I'm consuming, that is.

Oh I dream of a beautiful Vitamix or Blendtec but my hard working, but not very effective, Proctor Silex will have to keep chugging on... I have been putting it to use.. several times a day. Loving my fat filled smoothies.
I forgot to mention that  I did add about 1 tbsp of coconut oil too. It is an uber filling smoothie, I drank about 3/4.. it made roughly 16 oz and I'm STUFFED. So this was the first one I didn't add greens too, but I was going for a dessert type drink and this really did the trick, albeit I feel a tad guilty without my handfuls of spinach added. Hmm maybe next time.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by Ollustrator. Powered by Blogger.

© Short, Simple and Sweet, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena