Short, Simple and Sweet

A blog about family, fitness, nutrition, and staying sane while finding the perfect balance.

Friday, August 23, 2013

Super duper pre-work out smoothie




Holy smokes, 2 posts in 1 day? Yup I am on vacation. Cheers. 
I really needed to get back into the workout frame of mind, I always feel so much more balanced and happy. So here goes.












Here is a Super Duper Pre-Workout Smoothie (Think Mint Chocolate milk)





I completed 45 minutes of Fitness Blender Workout #40. And the post work out, munched on some green tea jello. Oh vacation, how I love thee. 


If you like what you see, subscribe, like, comment. If I make it to 10 followers, I will post a giveaway. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by Ollustrator. Powered by Blogger.

© Short, Simple and Sweet, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena